Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Thoughts 9-26-13

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about where I am in my professional career.  I'm not exactly where I thought I'd be, but I have accomplished several goals and "bucket list" items since college graduations. What about you? Where do you stand? What's holding you back?

Admittedly, I've always made appropriate plans and "to do" lists to accomplish more.  I've always believed you must have goals; otherwise, you have nothing to shoot for.

These same thoughts carry over to tomorrow's Leadership Summit with your board of directors.  I'm confident your colleagues have your best interest in mind when coming up with this year's plan -- goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics (thanks, APR).  But this plan will always be "in action" thanks to follow-up, evaluation, redesign, and constant input. That's where you come in.

We are always open to your suggestions, feedback, and ideas.  As a chapter member, you have a voice, and I encourage you to make that voice heard by getting involved, suggesting solutions, creative ideas, and unique ways to make your FPRA experience bigger, better, and brighter!

Until next week, continue to "think FPRA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment